This Should Be a Long-Term Relationship
You want to know that your builder will be there for you during all stages of the construction process, and especially should you have issues that need to be resolved after completion.
You will be working closely with this company through the design and construction of your home, but you also want someone who does not disappear after you close. Here is a list of questions you should ask a builder before you make this major decision.
- How long has the builder been in business?
- Has the builder changed business names and if so, why?
- What processes has the builder developed to make the building process organized and enjoyable for the client?
- Does the builder have NAHB designations such as Certified Graduate Builder and Graduate Master Builder?
- What industry awards has the builder earned?
- Can the builder share a list of ALL clients served?
- How long has the builders’ staff been on board?
Want to Learn More?
If you are ready to start talking about building your custom home, we’d love to be part of that conversation!