You will be working closely with this company through the design and construction of your home, but you also want someone who does not disappear after you close. Here is a list of questions you should ask a builder before you make this major decision.
- How long has the builder been in business?
- Has the builder changed business names and if so, why?
- What processes has the builder developed to make the building process organized and enjoyable for the client?
- Does the builder have NAHB designations such as Certified Graduate Builder and Graduate Master Builder?
- What industry awards has the builder earned?
- Can the builder share a list of ALL clients served?
- How long has the builders’ staff been on board?