Here we discuss the elements critical to selecting the perfect lot for each client. This Lot Analysis will include:
- A detailed discussion of lot location. We will cover issues such as whether the client wants to be located in gated community, what school districts would meet the client’s needs, etc.
- We will detail lot criteria, covering such topics, issues and interests as whether the lot needs to be on a golf course, have a view, how big it should be (acreage), etc.
- We will also discuss lot dynamics, such as sun angles, wind factors, topography and how it will affect the building site, trees, etc.
- Explain Sterling’s Philosophies & Processes.
- Review the Client’s initial location criteria.
- Discuss the Client’s initial design criteria.
- Have a preliminary discussion about client’s budget.
- Discuss interim and permanent financing, if necessary.