At this point, everyone has a very clear picture of the home. Now, it’s time to engage the Architect / Designer to complete the plans:
- The Architect / Designer produces revised Construction Drawings (CDs).
- The Customer reviews the CD revisions.
- Then, the Customer and Sterling review the changes, if any, to produce the finalized CDs.
- Sterling and the Architect / Designer review the plans and produce the final CDs, including engineering & structural drawings.
- Lastly, the Architect / Designer completes final CDs and prints 35 sets for construction.