At this point everyone has a very clear picture of the home. Now it’s time to engage the Architect / Designer to complete the plans:
- The Architect / Designer produces revised Construction Drawings (CDs).
- The Customer reviews CD revisions,
- The Customer and Sterling review changes, if any, to produce finalized CDs.
- Sterling and Architect / Designer review plans and produce final CDs, including engineering & structural drawings.
- Architect / Designer completes final CDs and prints 35 sets for construction.